The expo’s primary focus is on middle- to upper-income women, with the majority of guests falling between the ages of 25-54. Our guests are working women, entrepreneurs, mothers, single women, married women, and stay-at-home moms – all responsible for making the purchasing decisions for their households and businesses.
Women attend events with friends, co-workers, and family members, increasing your potential exposure.
They attend the show for education and enjoyment and are receptive to learning about products and services offered that address their individual needs. Attendees are there to shop, learn, and be entertained! They also come prepared to buy!
The women’s expo is a fun, relaxed way to spend the day.
Why you should be there — Because women are considered the most powerful consumer!
Demonstrate and sell your products and services.
Targeted and savvy audience.
Stay ahead of your competitors.
Face to face personal marketing.
Gain exposure to new clients.
Reinforce current customer relationships.
Promote your retail or online business.
Launch new products and services.
Build name recognition.
Cost-effective market research and information gathering.
Develop a mailing list.
What are women buying?
- 50% of residential buyers at major hardware stores
- 55% of investment decisions
- 65% of automobile purchases (influence 85%)
- 66% of computer purchases
- 80% of health care purchases
- 85% of home remodeling decisions
- 88% of retail sales in U.S.
- 89% of bank accounts
- 91% of home purchases
- 91% of customer electronic purchases
- 92% of vacation purchases
- 94% of home furnishing purchases
What is your percentage?